Because the microstructure of fly ash is spherical particle and its fineness is even finer than the cement. It also has a certain activity, so adding it to the cement in concrete can partly replace cement and can also improve the flow-ability of the concrete mixture so as to greatly increase its pump-ability and later strength and durability of the concrete.
- Russia Clients Visited Camelway Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher
- Camelway HZS60 Concrete Mixing Plant Firstly Enters into Ethiopia Market
- Concrete Batching Plant for Construction Projects for Sale
- A Big Purchase Order of Concrete Batching Plant Enters into the Delivery Process
- Double JS750 Concrete Batching Plant in Bolivia, South America