Because the microstructure of fly ash is spherical particle and its fineness is even finer than the cement. It also has a certain activity, so adding it to the cement in concrete can partly replace cement and can also improve the flow-ability of the concrete mixture so as to greatly increase its pump-ability and later strength and durability of the concrete.
- Camelway Machinery Appears at INTERMAT ASEAN 2017 in Thailand
- Camelway HZS90 Concrete Batch Plant Was Ready for Shipping to the Philippines
- Polish Clients Visited Camelway Stabilized Soil Mixing Plant
- Shipping HZS35 Concrete Batching Plant to Tanzania, Africa
- A Big Purchase Order of Concrete Batching Plant Enters into the Delivery Process