Because medium sand gradation is more rational, its particles content with a size below 0.3㎜ accounts for 15% or so. This part of particles can be closely pressed against to the pipe wall with a very small frictional resistance so as to be good for pumping. However, the course sand has a larger frictional resistance, which is not good for concrete pumping while the fine sand has a larger surface area, so it will consume more cement at the condition of same strength and its cracking probability is much higher.
- Camelway JS Series Twin Shaft Mixer in bauma CHINA 2016
- HZS120 Concrete Batching Plant for JiTai Highway Construction in Shandong Province
- The Delivery Site of Camelway HZS25, HZS35, HZS50, HZS60 Concrete Batch Plant
- Camelway HZS60 Concrete Mixing Plant Firstly Enters into Ethiopia Market
- Camelway HZS120 Batching Plant for Boten Special Economic Zone Construction in Laos