Because medium sand gradation is more rational, its particles content with a size below 0.3㎜ accounts for 15% or so. This part of particles can be closely pressed against to the pipe wall with a very small frictional resistance so as to be good for pumping. However, the course sand has a larger frictional resistance, which is not good for concrete pumping while the fine sand has a larger surface area, so it will consume more cement at the condition of same strength and its cracking probability is much higher.
- Camelway in 2017 Construction & Mining Machinery Trade Fair in Xingyang, China
- Camelway HZS180 Concrete Batching Plant Put Into Operation in Zhengzhou Airport Economy Zone
- Camelway was invited to attend Fifth 2017 China Conference on Cement Energy Saving and Environme
- Russia Customer Visited Camelway JS Twin Shaft Concrete Mixer
- South African Customer Visit Camelway Machinery Headquarters and Factory