Because medium sand gradation is more rational, its particles content with a size below 0.3㎜ accounts for 15% or so. This part of particles can be closely pressed against to the pipe wall with a very small frictional resistance so as to be good for pumping. However, the course sand has a larger frictional resistance, which is not good for concrete pumping while the fine sand has a larger surface area, so it will consume more cement at the condition of same strength and its cracking probability is much higher.
- Camelway concrete Plant to Constantine, Algeria
- Russian Customers Visit Camelway Concrete Batch Plant
- Shipping HZS120 Concrete Mixing Station to Algeria
- South African Client Satisfied after Examining HZS35 Concrete Batching Plant
- Notification of Camelway National Day and Mid-Autumn Festival Vacation