Based on the discharging methods, concrete mixers can be classified into tilting and non-tilting mixers. The tilting mixers discharge the mixtures by tilting the mixer drum while the non-tilting mixer discharge the concrete mixtures via reversing the mixer drum. In tilting concrete mixers, the drum rotating about a horizontal axis. Fixed blades work the concrete towards the discharge end of the mixer, in order to provide a rapid rate of discharge. The typical capacity is 1 CY. There are two primary types of non-tilting concrete mixers existing: horizontal (one end has and opening for charging and a different end for discharging) and single drum (materials are charged and discharged through a single opening). The main difference between all mixers is the tilting mechanism.
- Camelway JS Series Twin Shaft Mixer in bauma CHINA 2016
- HZS60 Concrete Batching Plant is being installed in Sri Lanka
- Camelway was invited to attend Fifth 2017 China Conference on Cement Energy Saving and Environme
- Camelway Machinery Appears at INTERMAT ASEAN 2017 in Thailand
- Camelway concrete Plant to Constantine, Algeria