Based on the discharging methods, concrete mixers can be classified into tilting and non-tilting mixers. The tilting mixers discharge the mixtures by tilting the mixer drum while the non-tilting mixer discharge the concrete mixtures via reversing the mixer drum. In tilting concrete mixers, the drum rotating about a horizontal axis. Fixed blades work the concrete towards the discharge end of the mixer, in order to provide a rapid rate of discharge. The typical capacity is 1 CY. There are two primary types of non-tilting concrete mixers existing: horizontal (one end has and opening for charging and a different end for discharging) and single drum (materials are charged and discharged through a single opening). The main difference between all mixers is the tilting mechanism.
- Polish Clients Visited Camelway Stabilized Soil Mixing Plant
- Camelway in 2017 Construction & Mining Machinery Trade Fair in Xingyang, China
- Double HZS90 Concrete Batch Plants for Infrastructure construction in Sichuan, China
- HZS60 Concrete Batching Plant sent to Sri Lanka
- Russia Customer Visited Camelway JS Twin Shaft Concrete Mixer