Yes, of Course. Lighweight aggregate is important building materials that is used in the production of lightweight concrete products such as concrete block, structural concrete, and pavement. Natural lighweight aggregate are mostly of volcanic origin and, pumice and scoria are the oldest known lighweight aggregate. But for produce manufactured lighweight aggregate, crushing is first step in some case, it begins with mining or quarrying the raw material. And then the material is crushed with cone crushers, jaw crushers, hammermills, or pugmills and is screened for size. Oversized material is returned to the crushers, and the material that passes through the screens is transferred to hoppers. The next step is the heating and cooling, so if you plan to build a lighweight aggregate plant, other machines is also needed, like rotary kiln. Contact us for more detail information.
- HZS35 Concrete Batching Plant Was Ready for Delivering to South Africa
- Notification of Camelway National Day and Mid-Autumn Festival Vacation
- Camelway HZS120 Concrete Batch Plant for Bangladesh Construction Company
- CamelWay concrete batching plant was exported to Vietnam and got high reputation
- Double JS750 Concrete Batching Plant in Bolivia, South America