Yes. The HZS concrete batch plant can be completely insulated, including roofs and ﬂoors. All modules can be equipped with heating and lighting already at the factory. Thanks to the modular design, insulations panels do not need to be disassembled when moving the plant to new place. Aggregate bins can be equipped with racks and insulated covers, which can be opened from a control panel.
- Shipping HZS120 Concrete Mixing Station to Algeria
- Camelway Concrete Mixing Plant Puts into Production in Poland
- Russian Customers Visit Camelway Concrete Batch Plant
- A Big Purchase Order of Concrete Batching Plant Enters into the Delivery Process
- Camelway HZS60 Concrete Mixing Plant Firstly Enters into Ethiopia Market