Yes. The HZS concrete batch plant can be completely insulated, including roofs and ﬂoors. All modules can be equipped with heating and lighting already at the factory. Thanks to the modular design, insulations panels do not need to be disassembled when moving the plant to new place. Aggregate bins can be equipped with racks and insulated covers, which can be opened from a control panel.
- Camelway Concrete Plant Enters into Rwanda, Africa
- Camelway convenes a video conference on the third quarter work summary.
- Concrete Batching Plant for Sale in Afghanistan
- HZS120 Concrete Batching Plant for JiTai Highway Construction in Shandong Province
- A Big Purchase Order of Concrete Batching Plant Enters into the Delivery Process