Yes. The HZS concrete batch plant can be completely insulated, including roofs and ﬂoors. All modules can be equipped with heating and lighting already at the factory. Thanks to the modular design, insulations panels do not need to be disassembled when moving the plant to new place. Aggregate bins can be equipped with racks and insulated covers, which can be opened from a control panel.
- Camelway Concrete Plant Enters into Rwanda, Africa
- A Big Purchase Order of Concrete Batching Plant Enters into the Delivery Process
- Russian Customers Visit Camelway Concrete Batch Plant
- Russia Clients Visited Camelway Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher
- The Delivery Site of Camelway HZS25, HZS35, HZS50, HZS60 Concrete Batch Plant