A Concrete Batching Plant consist a variety of parts and accessories, including but not limited to: concrete mixers, cement batchers, aggregate batchers, conveyors, radial stackers, aggregate bins, heaters, chillers, cement silos, batch plant controls, and dust collectors. The center of the concrete batching plant is the mixer. There are three types of concrete mixer: Tilt, pan, and twin shaft mixer. The twin shaft mixer can ensure an even mixture of concrete and large output, while the tilt mixer offers a consistent mix with much less maintenance labor and cost. At early stages tilt mixer Often used in a concrete batching plant, but nowadays, twin shaft mixer offten used a main mixer especially for medium and large project.
- Camelway in 2017 Construction & Mining Machinery Trade Fair in Xingyang, China
- A Big Purchase Order of Concrete Batching Plant Enters into the Delivery Process
- Shipping HZS120 Concrete Mixing Station to Algeria
- Camelway HZS60 Concrete Mixing Plant Firstly Enters into Ethiopia Market
- Shipping HZS35 Concrete Batching Plant to Tanzania, Africa