A Concrete Batching Plant consist a variety of parts and accessories, including but not limited to: concrete mixers, cement batchers, aggregate batchers, conveyors, radial stackers, aggregate bins, heaters, chillers, cement silos, batch plant controls, and dust collectors. The center of the concrete batching plant is the mixer. There are three types of concrete mixer: Tilt, pan, and twin shaft mixer. The twin shaft mixer can ensure an even mixture of concrete and large output, while the tilt mixer offers a consistent mix with much less maintenance labor and cost. At early stages tilt mixer Often used in a concrete batching plant, but nowadays, twin shaft mixer offten used a main mixer especially for medium and large project.
- HZS60 Concrete Batching Plant Was Ready for Delivering to Uzbekistan
- HZS60 Concrete Batching Plant is being installed in Sri Lanka
- Camelway HZS90 Concrete Batch Plant Was Ready for Shipping to the Philippines
- HZS60 Concrete Batching Plant sent to Sri Lanka
- Camelway Machinery Appears at INTERMAT ASEAN 2017 in Thailand