Twin shaft compulsory mixers are used quite widely and have two parallel contra-rotating shafts equipped with arms and blades. They are robust and with externally mounted motors and gearboxes appear easy to maintain. However, they are not easy to keep clean and may not always discharge fully. They were originally designed for mixing coal slurries and do not mix as efficiently as pan mixers or purpose-made mortar mixers. They also suffer from the disadvantage that the efficient maintenance of the large gates and apertures so that there is no water leakage can be difficult, if not impossible. Our Js series concrete mixers are all Twin shaft compulsory Mixers, if you want know more, please find it in the product center.
- HZS35 Concrete Batching Plant is ready to deliver to Oman
- Shipping HZS35 Concrete Batching Plant to Tanzania, Africa
- CamelWay concrete batching plant was exported to Vietnam and got high reputation
- Camelway JS Series Twin Shaft Mixer in bauma CHINA 2016
- Camelway was invited to attend Fifth 2017 China Conference on Cement Energy Saving and Environme