Twin shaft compulsory mixers are used quite widely and have two parallel contra-rotating shafts equipped with arms and blades. They are robust and with externally mounted motors and gearboxes appear easy to maintain. However, they are not easy to keep clean and may not always discharge fully. They were originally designed for mixing coal slurries and do not mix as efficiently as pan mixers or purpose-made mortar mixers. They also suffer from the disadvantage that the efficient maintenance of the large gates and apertures so that there is no water leakage can be difficult, if not impossible. Our Js series concrete mixers are all Twin shaft compulsory Mixers, if you want know more, please find it in the product center.
- Camelway Machinery Appears at INTERMAT ASEAN 2017 in Thailand
- Russia Customer Visited Camelway JS Twin Shaft Concrete Mixer
- HZS120 Concrete Batching Plant for JiTai Highway Construction in Shandong Province
- The Delivery Site of Camelway HZS25, HZS35, HZS50, HZS60 Concrete Batch Plant
- HZS60 Concrete Batching Plant is being installed in Sri Lanka