Adding cement is a common way to improve the strength of concrete. The ratio of water to cement in the cement paste plays a crucial role in changing the concrete strength. The smaller this ratio is, the stronger the concrete will be and vice versa. The physical properties of the concrete mixture will be affected by adding water, so if you want to produce concrete with desirable physical properties, you should pay more attention to the dosage of water. Our HZS series concrete batching plants are equipped with accurate measuring system to help you control the concrete strength conveniently.
- Russia Customer Visited Camelway JS Twin Shaft Concrete Mixer
- Polish Customer Acceptance at Factory, Product Quality be Praised
- Camelway HZS90 Concrete Batch Plant Was Ready for Shipping to the Philippines
- Palau Clients Install HZS25 Concrete Batching Plant of Camelway
- Camelway JS Series Twin Shaft Mixer in bauma CHINA 2016