Adding cement is a common way to improve the strength of concrete. The ratio of water to cement in the cement paste plays a crucial role in changing the concrete strength. The smaller this ratio is, the stronger the concrete will be and vice versa. The physical properties of the concrete mixture will be affected by adding water, so if you want to produce concrete with desirable physical properties, you should pay more attention to the dosage of water. Our HZS series concrete batching plants are equipped with accurate measuring system to help you control the concrete strength conveniently.
- CamelWay concrete batching plant was exported to Vietnam and got high reputation
- South African Customer Visit Camelway Machinery Headquarters and Factory
- Camelway HZS60 Concrete Mixing Plant Firstly Enters into Ethiopia Market
- Shipping HZS35 Concrete Batching Plant to Tanzania, Africa
- HZS60 Concrete Batching Plant is being installed in Sri Lanka