Adding cement is a common way to improve the strength of concrete. The ratio of water to cement in the cement paste plays a crucial role in changing the concrete strength. The smaller this ratio is, the stronger the concrete will be and vice versa. The physical properties of the concrete mixture will be affected by adding water, so if you want to produce concrete with desirable physical properties, you should pay more attention to the dosage of water. Our HZS series concrete batching plants are equipped with accurate measuring system to help you control the concrete strength conveniently.
- Camelway HZS120 Batching Plant for Boten Special Economic Zone Construction in Laos
- Camelway HZS60 Concrete Mixing Plant Firstly Enters into Ethiopia Market
- Polish Clients Visited Camelway Stabilized Soil Mixing Plant
- Camelway HZS90 Concrete Batch Plant Was Ready for Shipping to the Philippines
- Russia Clients Visited Camelway Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher