YK Circular Vibrating Screen
Capacity Max 950 Ton/h
Feeding Size: Max 500 mm
Vibration frequency: Max 900 Hz
YK series circular vibrating screen is a high-efficiency screening machine that is widely used to screen sandstone especially for highway, railway and building projects. It has a bevel face and has different configurations of two layers, three layers and four layers. Therefore, it is suitable for screening middle-sized and fine aggregates. This series machine can alternatively adopt high-efficiency spraying system. Connection between side plate and beam, stiffening beam completely adopts steel structure. The joining strength of tor-shear type high-strength bolt (tensile stress is 900MPa) is higher than ring-grooved rivet(tensile stress is 300MPa), and the former is easy to replace and can effectively avoid the phenomenon that the bolt hole is extruded microcrack due to improper riveting.
- The motor is connected to vibration exciter through transmission bearing pedestal, which can guarantee its service life. Meanwhile, it also can adjust the frequency of vibrating screen conveniently by replacing belt pulley.
- The support parts use rubber spring. Compared with metal spring, it has advantages of long service life, high corrosion resistance, stable resonance region, low noise and small impact to foundation, etc.
- It uses flexible coupling to connect motor and exciter so that there is no transmission of axial force in moment drive, which can make its operation more stable.
- YKR large-scale circular vibrating screen adopts international advanced horizontal synchronous belt, compared with the five gear synchronizer, it features of light weight and easy maintenance.
- For metal and mine industry with heavy bulk density and thickness layer, it can choose to adopt polyurethane lump screen that has higher strength.