WBZ600 Soil Cement Mixing Plant
Rated Power: 175.5 Kw
WBZ600 Soil Cement Mixing Plant( Stabilized Soil Mixing Station) is a kind of modular and detachable mixing equipment. Its rated production capacity is 600 ton/h. The host machine adopts twin-shaft continuous and compulsory mixer without liner for easy maintenance, even mixing and high production efficiency. The ingredients are measuring by the way of electronic or volume for accurate and reliable measurement and rapid proportion changes. The computerized control system manages the whole process, and it can be operated manually or automatically for easy operation and good reliability. The speed regulating system adopts international advanced frequency control mode or electromagnetic speed mode for stepless speed regulation, and it will also be beneficial to save energy and fully guarantee the reliability of equipment operation. The water supply system uses intelligent turbine flow meter because of its accurate calculation and visual display. The aggregate and finished product conveyors use seamless vulcanized joint ring tape or large angle wave ribbed belt with the features of compact structure, stable and reliable operation, which can effectively prolong the belt’s service life. The aggregate silo adopts building blocks or modular combination for improving its flexibility and maneuverability, and it can be used to mixgravel stabilized soil and lime soil stabilized soil, which are widely applied inthe construction of high-speed railway, first-class roads, second-class roads, urban roads, airports, sports ground and other sub base course materials. It can use quick lime, slaked lime (moisture content is 10-15%), soil, gravel, fly ash, cement and other raw materials to produce lime soil and other sub base course materials.
- High Production Efficiency: The host machine adopts the twin-shaft continuous linerless mixer with the advantages of easy maintenance, even mixing and high production efficiency.
- Convenient Operation: The computerized control system monitors the whole production process, and it can be manually or automatically operated forsimple operation and high stability.
- Flexibility and Maneuver ability: The equipment is a combined structure, so it is easy to install, disassemble, and transport. Its aggregate silo adopts modular design, so it is flexible and maneuverable and can meet different gradation needs.
- Long Service Life: The aggregate and finished product conveyors use seamless vulcanized joint ring tape or large angle wave ribbed belt, and it possesses the characteristics of compact structure, stable and reliable operation, which can avoid deviating from its original course and effectively prolong the belt’s service life.
- Stable Measurement: Powder ingredients adopt speed-regulating planetary feeder to feed proportionally and use the stable and reliable way of volume measuring.
- Stepless Speed Regulation: The speed regulating system adopts international advanced frequency control mode or electromagnetic speed mode. It is beneficial to save energy.
The soil cement mixing plant puts pre-selected cement, crushed stone, soil and other materials into aggregate silo through feeding equipment like wheel loader. The electronic belt scale is used to measure aggregates. Then, The measured aggregates will be sent to the bottom of the conveying machine. The powder delivery systemdelivers the powder through the pneumatic transmission method or other ways. Next,all kinds of raw materials are sent into mixer. The sprinkler headis placed at the entrance of the mixer, and the moisture content of each material will be measured before mixing. The water supply system will add appropriate amount of water according to the dynamic changes of water content, so that water content of the stabilized mixture can conform to the construction regulations. Cement stabilized soil silo stores the finished products, and there is a sluice gate at the bottom of the storage silo, which is controlled by a solenoid valve. When dump truck arrives at the bottom of scheduled discharge opening, the solenoid valve will open the sluice gate and begin to unload.