The tractor consists of a power unit fitted with crawler or caterpillar tracks enabling the machine to move over most types of surface. A blade may be attached across the front of the machine (bull dozer), the design of which varies with purpose. A crawler tractor can be employed to draw a scraper-bowl or ripper. A dozer can move and spread materials over a short distance, construct stockpiles and tips and assist the loading of scrapers by pushing.
- Do you have stationary crusher or screening machine?
- Why should we add fly ash into the pump concrete?
- How do I control the strength of concrete?
- What kind of Material is Suitable for ZS Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher?
- Can the twin shaft mixer replace the planetary concrete mixer in my present project?
- High Performance Concrete Production Line
High performance concrete is made through conventional technology and its strength grade is from C50~C80. It is composed of cement, sand, stone, superplasticizer and other additives, fly ash, superfine slag, silica fume and other mineral admixtures....
- Mason Sand Making Solution
Mason Sand is also called as Plaster Sand, one type of important building material in construction industry. Mason sand has a maximum particle size of 9.5 mm, a...
- Diabase Crushing, Screening and Sand Making Production Line
Diabase is a superior building material that can be used as asphalt concrete crushed stones for super highway pavement. The production mainly consists of jaw cr...
- Concrete Mixing Plant for Concrete Blocks
The production of concrete blocks on block machines has become one of the most popular industrial prefabrication methods in the construction sector worldwide. T...
- Ready Mix Concrete Plant
Ready-mix concrete or ready mixed concrete (RMC) is produced at a central concrete plant withbatching system, and then it will be delivered to the customer’s c...