The tractor consists of a power unit fitted with crawler or caterpillar tracks enabling the machine to move over most types of surface. A blade may be attached across the front of the machine (bull dozer), the design of which varies with purpose. A crawler tractor can be employed to draw a scraper-bowl or ripper. A dozer can move and spread materials over a short distance, construct stockpiles and tips and assist the loading of scrapers by pushing.
- Can your batch plant produce shotcrete for tunnels?
- Why does pump concrete prefer to use medium sand?
- Can I just buy some essential equipment to assemble a simple concrete batch plant?
- Can your crusher produce Lightweight Aggregates?
- What is the difference and advantage of your Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher compared with other brand
- Basalt Crushing and Sand Making Production Line
The production line of basalt materials processing can mainly be divided into 3 stages: primary crushing, secondary crushing, sand making & shaping, respectively. Because the real size of the raw basalt material and the desirable size of end product o...
- Concrete Solution for AAC Block Plant
Aerated concrete block is an important kind of construction material and it is mainly composed of cement, gravel, fly ash, lime and foaming agent. It possesses the advantages of light weight, fire prevention, thermal insulation,noise insulation...
- Building Aggregates Manufacturing Solution
Camelway Machinery specilizes in providing professional building aggregates solution and can offer various crusher and sand maker to meet your practical demand for differen kinds of aggregate....
- Granite Crushing Line
The Granite Crushing Line designed by Camelway has the advantages of high automation degree, high crushing capacity, low operation cost, low energy consumption and qualified environmental protection performance, and the end products it produced has a good...
- Mason Sand Making Solution
Mason Sand is also called as Plaster Sand, one type of important building material in construction industry. Mason sand has a maximum particle size of 9.5 mm, a...