This equipment is usually attached to the draw-bar of a crawler tractor or a power unit, and consists of a horizontal frame, raised and lowered by hydraulic cylinders in which is commonly mounted a single (sometimes multiple) tine/ripper. The fine breaks the ground through which it is drawn and the equipment is widely applied to fragment unconsolidated, friable and thinly bedded rocks. A recent development is the impact ripper utilizing a hydraulic hammer action to break even more competent rocks such as thinly bedded limestones and weathered overburden.
- What is the difference of natural sand and manufactured sand?
- What is the difference between Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher and Horizontal Shaft Impact Crusher?
- Can rock tailings manufacturing sand be used to produce ready mix concrete?
- Quotation of Aggregate Crushing Plant
- What is crusher-run aggregate?
- Mobile Crushing Plant for Building Waste Processing
Due to the construction wastes usually were piled up concentratedly in relatively limited space with poor traffic condition, Camelway Machinery recommends wheel mobile crushing equipment to crush and screen the construction waste....
- Building Aggregates Manufacturing Solution
Camelway Machinery specilizes in providing professional building aggregates solution and can offer various crusher and sand maker to meet your practical demand for differen kinds of aggregate....
- Basalt Crushing and Sand Making Production Line
The production line of basalt materials processing can mainly be divided into 3 stages: primary crushing, secondary crushing, sand making & shaping, respectively. Because the real size of the raw basalt material and the desirable size of end product o...
- Limestone Crushing Line
The compressive strength of limestone is generally about 150 MPa under the category of soft rock, hence, in the selection of limestone crushing technology, adop...
- River Pebble or Cobblestone Sand Manufacturing Line
The manufactured sand made of river pebble materials has a wide applications in cement concrete, asphalt concrete and various soil cement (stabilized soil) materials and other road, tunnel, bridge and culvert engineering projects....