This equipment is usually attached to the draw-bar of a crawler tractor or a power unit, and consists of a horizontal frame, raised and lowered by hydraulic cylinders in which is commonly mounted a single (sometimes multiple) tine/ripper. The fine breaks the ground through which it is drawn and the equipment is widely applied to fragment unconsolidated, friable and thinly bedded rocks. A recent development is the impact ripper utilizing a hydraulic hammer action to break even more competent rocks such as thinly bedded limestones and weathered overburden.
- Quotation of Aggregate Crushing Plant
- What are the features of environmentally friendly concrete batching plants?
- I am looking for machine for produce Cement stabilized macadam
- What is the difference between batch mixers and continuous mixers?
- Adjustment methods of Belt Conveyor Deviation in Concrete Batching Plant
- Concrete Solution for AAC Block Plant
Aerated concrete block is an important kind of construction material and it is mainly composed of cement, gravel, fly ash, lime and foaming agent. It possesses the advantages of light weight, fire prevention, thermal insulation,noise insulation...
- High Performance Concrete Production Line
High performance concrete is made through conventional technology and its strength grade is from C50~C80. It is composed of cement, sand, stone, superplasticizer and other additives, fly ash, superfine slag, silica fume and other mineral admixtures....
- Cement Concrete Pavement Production Line
Cement concrete pavement(also known as rigid pavement) is composed of cement concrete faceplate and base (bed) course, including plain concrete pavement(PCCP), reinforced concrete pavement(RCP), steel fiber reinforced concrete pavement...
- Roller Compacted Concrete Plant
Roller compacted concrete (RCC) is an extremely dry concrete which is very difficult to compact by the normal methods used for workable concrete. RCC is used for the construction of dams and pavements....
- Mason Sand Making Solution
Mason Sand is also called as Plaster Sand, one type of important building material in construction industry. Mason sand has a maximum particle size of 9.5 mm, a...