This equipment is usually attached to the draw-bar of a crawler tractor or a power unit, and consists of a horizontal frame, raised and lowered by hydraulic cylinders in which is commonly mounted a single (sometimes multiple) tine/ripper. The fine breaks the ground through which it is drawn and the equipment is widely applied to fragment unconsolidated, friable and thinly bedded rocks. A recent development is the impact ripper utilizing a hydraulic hammer action to break even more competent rocks such as thinly bedded limestones and weathered overburden.
- Can I just buy some essential equipment to assemble a simple concrete batch plant?
- Primary Crusher selection: Which is the Better Options for Primary Crushing?
- What kind of Material is Suitable for ZS Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher?
- Can your crusher produce Lightweight Aggregates?
- What’s the difference between mortar and concrete?
- The Aggregates Production Line for Highway Construction
In the production line, Camelway technical staffs mainly configure the vibrating feeder, jaw crusher, hydraulic cone crusher, circular vibrating screen, vertical shaft impact crusher(sand making machine), belt conveyor, etc....
- Cement Concrete Pavement Production Line
Cement concrete pavement(also known as rigid pavement) is composed of cement concrete faceplate and base (bed) course, including plain concrete pavement(PCCP), reinforced concrete pavement(RCP), steel fiber reinforced concrete pavement...
- River Pebble or Cobblestone Sand Manufacturing Line
The manufactured sand made of river pebble materials has a wide applications in cement concrete, asphalt concrete and various soil cement (stabilized soil) materials and other road, tunnel, bridge and culvert engineering projects....
- Diabase Crushing, Screening and Sand Making Production Line
Diabase is a superior building material that can be used as asphalt concrete crushed stones for super highway pavement. The production mainly consists of jaw cr...
- Limestone Crushing Line
The compressive strength of limestone is generally about 150 MPa under the category of soft rock, hence, in the selection of limestone crushing technology, adop...