The scraper (box) is usually associated with the rapid, low-cost excavation of earth works or unconsolidated overburden, soils and sands and gravels. It comprises a box or bowl mounted on four wheels fitted with pneumatic fires which is either towed by a tractor or articulated and motorized. The front of the box is open and the leading edge is fitted with a blade which scrapes the surface of the mineral when the edge is lowered. To facilitate movement of material into the box (and reduce compaction of soils) the box may be equipped with a scraper elevator. It is not suitable for excavation of 'hard' rock, blasted rock or gravels containing boulders. The box is discharged by a ram acting upon a pusher plate.
- What is the difference between dry and wet batching plant?wet and dry mobile batch plant difference
- Can the twin shaft mixer replace the planetary concrete mixer in my present project?
- What is the difference between batch mixers and continuous mixers?
- What is the difference of natural sand and manufactured sand?
- Can I use the Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher to crush glass and other abrasive materials?
- Ready Mix Concrete Plant
Ready-mix concrete or ready mixed concrete (RMC) is produced at a central concrete plant withbatching system, and then it will be delivered to the customer’s c...
- Mason Sand Making Solution
Mason Sand is also called as Plaster Sand, one type of important building material in construction industry. Mason sand has a maximum particle size of 9.5 mm, a...
- Concrete Mixing Plant for Concrete Blocks
The production of concrete blocks on block machines has become one of the most popular industrial prefabrication methods in the construction sector worldwide. T...
- Roller Compacted Concrete Plant
Roller compacted concrete (RCC) is an extremely dry concrete which is very difficult to compact by the normal methods used for workable concrete. RCC is used for the construction of dams and pavements....
- The Aggregates Production Line for Highway Construction
In the production line, Camelway technical staffs mainly configure the vibrating feeder, jaw crusher, hydraulic cone crusher, circular vibrating screen, vertical shaft impact crusher(sand making machine), belt conveyor, etc....