The scraper (box) is usually associated with the rapid, low-cost excavation of earth works or unconsolidated overburden, soils and sands and gravels. It comprises a box or bowl mounted on four wheels fitted with pneumatic fires which is either towed by a tractor or articulated and motorized. The front of the box is open and the leading edge is fitted with a blade which scrapes the surface of the mineral when the edge is lowered. To facilitate movement of material into the box (and reduce compaction of soils) the box may be equipped with a scraper elevator. It is not suitable for excavation of 'hard' rock, blasted rock or gravels containing boulders. The box is discharged by a ram acting upon a pusher plate.
- Do you have a Mobile Concrete Batching Plant?
- what is a central mix concrete plant, difference between central mix plant and other concrete plant
- Can the twin shaft mixer replace the planetary concrete mixer in my present project?
- Why does pump concrete prefer to use medium sand?
- Do you Have Roller Compacted Concrete(RCC) Plant?
- Concrete Solution for AAC Block Plant
Aerated concrete block is an important kind of construction material and it is mainly composed of cement, gravel, fly ash, lime and foaming agent. It possesses the advantages of light weight, fire prevention, thermal insulation,noise insulation...
- Granite Crushing Line
The Granite Crushing Line designed by Camelway has the advantages of high automation degree, high crushing capacity, low operation cost, low energy consumption and qualified environmental protection performance, and the end products it produced has a good...
- Mobile Crushing Plant for Building Waste Processing
Due to the construction wastes usually were piled up concentratedly in relatively limited space with poor traffic condition, Camelway Machinery recommends wheel mobile crushing equipment to crush and screen the construction waste....
- Production of lightweight aggregates
Lightweight aggregate is used to produce lightweight concrete products such as concrete blocks, structural concrete, and pavement. It can be classified into 3 types--Structural lightweight aggregate, Masonry-lightweight aggregate and Insulating aggregate....
- Roller Compacted Concrete Plant
Roller compacted concrete (RCC) is an extremely dry concrete which is very difficult to compact by the normal methods used for workable concrete. RCC is used for the construction of dams and pavements....