The diagram illustrates a self-contained, crawler mounted hydraulic drill rig complete with operator's cabin and dust collection unit. This drill rig would be suitable for a relatively large, high-output, hard rock quarry. The rig contains a power unit (hydraulic) and a separate compressor to provide air to flush the blast hole. Drilling is 'rotary-percussive', that is the drill stem rotates between percussive blows delivered to the top of the drill rods by a hydraulic 'top hammer'. In unfaulted solid rock it is claimed that this system results in very high penetration rates and less costly operation. Rod handling is semi-automated and mechanized.
- What is the difference of natural sand and manufactured sand?
- Can I use the Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher to crush glass and other abrasive materials?
- What is crusher-run aggregate?
- How to Clean the Cement Silo in A Concrete Batching Plant
- Can I just buy some essential equipment to assemble a simple concrete batch plant?
- Production of lightweight aggregates
Lightweight aggregate is used to produce lightweight concrete products such as concrete blocks, structural concrete, and pavement. It can be classified into 3 types--Structural lightweight aggregate, Masonry-lightweight aggregate and Insulating aggregate....
- Cement Concrete Pavement Production Line
Cement concrete pavement(also known as rigid pavement) is composed of cement concrete faceplate and base (bed) course, including plain concrete pavement(PCCP), reinforced concrete pavement(RCP), steel fiber reinforced concrete pavement...
- Mason Sand Making Solution
Mason Sand is also called as Plaster Sand, one type of important building material in construction industry. Mason sand has a maximum particle size of 9.5 mm, a...
- Mobile Crushing Plant for Building Waste Processing
Due to the construction wastes usually were piled up concentratedly in relatively limited space with poor traffic condition, Camelway Machinery recommends wheel mobile crushing equipment to crush and screen the construction waste....
- Granite Crushing Line
The Granite Crushing Line designed by Camelway has the advantages of high automation degree, high crushing capacity, low operation cost, low energy consumption and qualified environmental protection performance, and the end products it produced has a good...