The diagram illustrates a self-contained, crawler mounted hydraulic drill rig complete with operator's cabin and dust collection unit. This drill rig would be suitable for a relatively large, high-output, hard rock quarry. The rig contains a power unit (hydraulic) and a separate compressor to provide air to flush the blast hole. Drilling is 'rotary-percussive', that is the drill stem rotates between percussive blows delivered to the top of the drill rods by a hydraulic 'top hammer'. In unfaulted solid rock it is claimed that this system results in very high penetration rates and less costly operation. Rod handling is semi-automated and mechanized.
- What is the difference between self-loading mixers and compulsory mixers?
- Why does pump concrete prefer to use medium sand?
- What is the difference between crushed rock fine with manufactured sand?
- Can I just buy some essential equipment to assemble a simple concrete batch plant?
- Can your batching plant add winter equipment that guarantees the work in cold area?
- Diabase Crushing, Screening and Sand Making Production Line
Diabase is a superior building material that can be used as asphalt concrete crushed stones for super highway pavement. The production mainly consists of jaw cr...
- Andesite Manufactured Sand Production Line
The Andesite Manufactured Sand Production Line designed by Camelway Machinery has the advantages of reasonable configuration, high automation degree, low operation cost, high crushing ratio, low energy consumption, high productivity and simple maintenance...
- The Aggregates Production Line for Highway Construction
In the production line, Camelway technical staffs mainly configure the vibrating feeder, jaw crusher, hydraulic cone crusher, circular vibrating screen, vertical shaft impact crusher(sand making machine), belt conveyor, etc....
- Limestone Crushing Line
The compressive strength of limestone is generally about 150 MPa under the category of soft rock, hence, in the selection of limestone crushing technology, adop...
- Hard rock Crushing Plant
The following figure depicts the flowsheet for a plant producing various forms of dry (uncoated) roadstone including high PSV (+60) surface chippings. The produ...