The diagram illustrates a simple, relatively inexpensive crawler-mounted, pneumatic (DTH) drill rig. The crawler, driven by air-motors, tows a separate compressor. This rig would be suitable for a smaller quarry of lower output. The percussion hammer is located within the drill stem immediately above the bit--hence 'down-the-hole' (DTH). It is pneumatically actuated. DTH drilling is claimed to give better directional control of the blast-hole whilst maintaining effective penetration rates even in difficult conditions e.g. faulting, interbedded rocks, jointing etc. Exhaust air from the hammer flushes the blast hole to remove cuttings.
- Can your batching plant add winter equipment that guarantees the work in cold area?
- What is your delivery range?
- What kind of Material is Suitable for ZS Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher?
- What is the difference between tilting and non-tilting concrete mixers?
- What are the features of environmentally friendly concrete batching plants?
- Cement Concrete Pavement Production Line
Cement concrete pavement(also known as rigid pavement) is composed of cement concrete faceplate and base (bed) course, including plain concrete pavement(PCCP), reinforced concrete pavement(RCP), steel fiber reinforced concrete pavement...
- Limestone Crushing Line
The compressive strength of limestone is generally about 150 MPa under the category of soft rock, hence, in the selection of limestone crushing technology, adop...
- Andesite Manufactured Sand Production Line
The Andesite Manufactured Sand Production Line designed by Camelway Machinery has the advantages of reasonable configuration, high automation degree, low operation cost, high crushing ratio, low energy consumption, high productivity and simple maintenance...
- Mobile Crushing Plant for Building Waste Processing
Due to the construction wastes usually were piled up concentratedly in relatively limited space with poor traffic condition, Camelway Machinery recommends wheel mobile crushing equipment to crush and screen the construction waste....
- Basalt Crushing and Sand Making Production Line
The production line of basalt materials processing can mainly be divided into 3 stages: primary crushing, secondary crushing, sand making & shaping, respectively. Because the real size of the raw basalt material and the desirable size of end product o...