Used mainly for loading directly onto field conveyors or into hauling equipment the dragline is usually mounted on crawler tracks, the long side tracks reducing bearing pressure and increasing stability. The superstructure, comprising power unit, winches, cabin and boom rotate on this base. The machine is usually situated on a bank and is able to excavate material to a considerable depth below the bank depending upon boom length and slope angle. Owing to the length of the boom the machine is capable of extracting mineral over a larger area of ground than any other equipment. A skilled operator may even cast the bucket. The dragline can be operated 'wet' or 'dry' and can excavate soils, unconsolidated overburden, sand and gravel and well fragmented blasted rock although is not generally suitable for the selective recovery of thinly bedded materials e.g. soils. When excavating sands and gravel from below water level it is usual to create a stockpile to permit drainage before transfer to truck or conveyor.
- Can I use the Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher to crush glass and other abrasive materials?
- What are the features of environmentally friendly concrete batching plants?
- I am looking for machine for produce Cement stabilized macadam
- What is the difference between Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher and Horizontal Shaft Impact Crusher?
- What is the difference between tilting and non-tilting concrete mixers?
- Mobile Crushing Plant for Building Waste Processing
Due to the construction wastes usually were piled up concentratedly in relatively limited space with poor traffic condition, Camelway Machinery recommends wheel mobile crushing equipment to crush and screen the construction waste....
- Concrete Solution for AAC Block Plant
Aerated concrete block is an important kind of construction material and it is mainly composed of cement, gravel, fly ash, lime and foaming agent. It possesses the advantages of light weight, fire prevention, thermal insulation,noise insulation...
- The Aggregates Production Line for Highway Construction
In the production line, Camelway technical staffs mainly configure the vibrating feeder, jaw crusher, hydraulic cone crusher, circular vibrating screen, vertical shaft impact crusher(sand making machine), belt conveyor, etc....
- Hard rock Crushing Plant
The following figure depicts the flowsheet for a plant producing various forms of dry (uncoated) roadstone including high PSV (+60) surface chippings. The produ...
- Production of lightweight aggregates
Lightweight aggregate is used to produce lightweight concrete products such as concrete blocks, structural concrete, and pavement. It can be classified into 3 types--Structural lightweight aggregate, Masonry-lightweight aggregate and Insulating aggregate....