Used mainly for loading directly onto field conveyors or into hauling equipment the dragline is usually mounted on crawler tracks, the long side tracks reducing bearing pressure and increasing stability. The superstructure, comprising power unit, winches, cabin and boom rotate on this base. The machine is usually situated on a bank and is able to excavate material to a considerable depth below the bank depending upon boom length and slope angle. Owing to the length of the boom the machine is capable of extracting mineral over a larger area of ground than any other equipment. A skilled operator may even cast the bucket. The dragline can be operated 'wet' or 'dry' and can excavate soils, unconsolidated overburden, sand and gravel and well fragmented blasted rock although is not generally suitable for the selective recovery of thinly bedded materials e.g. soils. When excavating sands and gravel from below water level it is usual to create a stockpile to permit drainage before transfer to truck or conveyor.
- Can your Equipment Mix Sandcrete?
- what is a central mix concrete plant, difference between central mix plant and other concrete plant
- Can rock tailings manufacturing sand be used to produce ready mix concrete?
- How to Clean the Cement Silo in A Concrete Batching Plant
- How a HZS concrete batch plant works?
- Roller Compacted Concrete Plant
Roller compacted concrete (RCC) is an extremely dry concrete which is very difficult to compact by the normal methods used for workable concrete. RCC is used for the construction of dams and pavements....
- Diabase Crushing, Screening and Sand Making Production Line
Diabase is a superior building material that can be used as asphalt concrete crushed stones for super highway pavement. The production mainly consists of jaw cr...
- Andesite Manufactured Sand Production Line
The Andesite Manufactured Sand Production Line designed by Camelway Machinery has the advantages of reasonable configuration, high automation degree, low operation cost, high crushing ratio, low energy consumption, high productivity and simple maintenance...
- Mason Sand Making Solution
Mason Sand is also called as Plaster Sand, one type of important building material in construction industry. Mason sand has a maximum particle size of 9.5 mm, a...
- Building Aggregates Manufacturing Solution
Camelway Machinery specilizes in providing professional building aggregates solution and can offer various crusher and sand maker to meet your practical demand for differen kinds of aggregate....