The excavator has a base plate, usually crawler mounted but sometimes wheeled in the smaller machines, upon which rotates the superstructure comprising the power unit (diesel or electric), cable winches, control cabin, boom and bucket arm (stick). The boom has a saddle attachment at about half its length where the bucket arm is attached; the boom and bucket are controlled by cables (ropes) from the cab. Traditionally, the rope shovel is employed to load dump trucks with blasted rock but it may also dig directly into weakly consolidated materials.
- Do you have stationary crusher or screening machine?
- Can rock tailings manufacturing sand be used to produce ready mix concrete?
- What is the difference of natural sand and manufactured sand?
- What is the difference between Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher and Horizontal Shaft Impact Crusher?
- What is the difference between crushed rock fine with manufactured sand?
- Production of lightweight aggregates
Lightweight aggregate is used to produce lightweight concrete products such as concrete blocks, structural concrete, and pavement. It can be classified into 3 types--Structural lightweight aggregate, Masonry-lightweight aggregate and Insulating aggregate....
- Andesite Manufactured Sand Production Line
The Andesite Manufactured Sand Production Line designed by Camelway Machinery has the advantages of reasonable configuration, high automation degree, low operation cost, high crushing ratio, low energy consumption, high productivity and simple maintenance...
- Nuclear Power Concrete Production Line
Nuclear power project is less than hydropower project in concrete pouring volume, but compared with other projects, it still needs a large volume of concrete and its structure is more complex than hydropower project....
- River Pebble or Cobblestone Sand Manufacturing Line
The manufactured sand made of river pebble materials has a wide applications in cement concrete, asphalt concrete and various soil cement (stabilized soil) materials and other road, tunnel, bridge and culvert engineering projects....
- Roller Compacted Concrete Plant
Roller compacted concrete (RCC) is an extremely dry concrete which is very difficult to compact by the normal methods used for workable concrete. RCC is used for the construction of dams and pavements....