The excavator has a base plate, usually crawler mounted but sometimes wheeled in the smaller machines, upon which rotates the superstructure comprising the power unit (diesel or electric), cable winches, control cabin, boom and bucket arm (stick). The boom has a saddle attachment at about half its length where the bucket arm is attached; the boom and bucket are controlled by cables (ropes) from the cab. Traditionally, the rope shovel is employed to load dump trucks with blasted rock but it may also dig directly into weakly consolidated materials.
- Can the twin shaft mixer replace the planetary concrete mixer in my present project?
- How a HZS concrete batch plant works?
- Can rock tailings manufacturing sand be used to produce ready mix concrete?
- What is the difference between twin-shaft compulsory mixer and drum mixer?
- Which Types of Concrete mixer suitable for a Concrete Batching Plant?
- Limestone Crushing Line
The compressive strength of limestone is generally about 150 MPa under the category of soft rock, hence, in the selection of limestone crushing technology, adop...
- Mason Sand Making Solution
Mason Sand is also called as Plaster Sand, one type of important building material in construction industry. Mason sand has a maximum particle size of 9.5 mm, a...
- Concrete Mixing Plant for Concrete Blocks
The production of concrete blocks on block machines has become one of the most popular industrial prefabrication methods in the construction sector worldwide. T...
- Roller Compacted Concrete Plant
Roller compacted concrete (RCC) is an extremely dry concrete which is very difficult to compact by the normal methods used for workable concrete. RCC is used for the construction of dams and pavements....
- Building Aggregates Manufacturing Solution
Camelway Machinery specilizes in providing professional building aggregates solution and can offer various crusher and sand maker to meet your practical demand for differen kinds of aggregate....