The excavator has a base plate, usually crawler mounted but sometimes wheeled in the smaller machines, upon which rotates the superstructure comprising the power unit (diesel or electric), cable winches, control cabin, boom and bucket arm (stick). The boom has a saddle attachment at about half its length where the bucket arm is attached; the boom and bucket are controlled by cables (ropes) from the cab. Traditionally, the rope shovel is employed to load dump trucks with blasted rock but it may also dig directly into weakly consolidated materials.
- Why should we add fly ash into the pump concrete?
- I need a primary impact limestone crusher
- What is the difference between Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher and Horizontal Shaft Impact Crusher?
- Adjustment methods of Belt Conveyor Deviation in Concrete Batching Plant
- How to clean the Concrete Mixer in Concrete Batching Plant?
- Building Aggregates Manufacturing Solution
Camelway Machinery specilizes in providing professional building aggregates solution and can offer various crusher and sand maker to meet your practical demand for differen kinds of aggregate....
- Andesite Manufactured Sand Production Line
The Andesite Manufactured Sand Production Line designed by Camelway Machinery has the advantages of reasonable configuration, high automation degree, low operation cost, high crushing ratio, low energy consumption, high productivity and simple maintenance...
- Production of lightweight aggregates
Lightweight aggregate is used to produce lightweight concrete products such as concrete blocks, structural concrete, and pavement. It can be classified into 3 types--Structural lightweight aggregate, Masonry-lightweight aggregate and Insulating aggregate....
- Mobile Crushing Plant for Building Waste Processing
Due to the construction wastes usually were piled up concentratedly in relatively limited space with poor traffic condition, Camelway Machinery recommends wheel mobile crushing equipment to crush and screen the construction waste....
- Sand and Gravel Processing Plant
A cone crusher is depicted as most suitable to crush very coarse rejects into the desirable size range of concrete aggregates. A ZS vertical shaft impactor may be used to increase the yield of sand....