The hydraulic shovel is very similar to the rope shovel which it is steadily replacing in many quarry applications. The rigid, cable operated boom and stick are replaced by a jointed boom actuated by several hydraulic cylinders. The bucket can be precisely positioned and directed normally towards the face/rock-pile rather than constrained to travel in an arc. The hydraulic shovel is used to dig directly into soils, weak or blasted rock and load into dump trucks. The accuracy of digging and loading, rapid cycle time and high 'break-out' forces create a very versatile and useful machine capable of both high output and selectivity. The excavator is crawler mounted and relatively manoeuvrable and has a bucket capacity between 5 and 35 m3.
- Can I use the Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher to crush glass and other abrasive materials?
- Do you Have Roller Compacted Concrete(RCC) Plant?
- How to Set Up a RMC Plant?Ready mix concrete plant set up
- What is the difference of natural sand and manufactured sand?
- Can I just buy some essential equipment to assemble a simple concrete batch plant?
- Concrete Solution for AAC Block Plant
Aerated concrete block is an important kind of construction material and it is mainly composed of cement, gravel, fly ash, lime and foaming agent. It possesses the advantages of light weight, fire prevention, thermal insulation,noise insulation...
- The Aggregates Production Line for Highway Construction
In the production line, Camelway technical staffs mainly configure the vibrating feeder, jaw crusher, hydraulic cone crusher, circular vibrating screen, vertical shaft impact crusher(sand making machine), belt conveyor, etc....
- Production of lightweight aggregates
Lightweight aggregate is used to produce lightweight concrete products such as concrete blocks, structural concrete, and pavement. It can be classified into 3 types--Structural lightweight aggregate, Masonry-lightweight aggregate and Insulating aggregate....
- Ready Mix Concrete Plant
Ready-mix concrete or ready mixed concrete (RMC) is produced at a central concrete plant withbatching system, and then it will be delivered to the customer’s c...
- Nuclear Power Concrete Production Line
Nuclear power project is less than hydropower project in concrete pouring volume, but compared with other projects, it still needs a large volume of concrete and its structure is more complex than hydropower project....