Although not uncommon in the construction industry these machines, comprising a hydraulically actuated bucket fitted to a crawler tractor, are not ideally suited to most quarrying duties. The bucket sizes are generally small and loading, swinging and dumping require manoeuvring on the tracks.
- Why the mixing time of manufactured sand concrete should be longer than natural sand concrete?
- What are the features of environmentally friendly concrete batching plants?
- Can I use the Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher to crush glass and other abrasive materials?
- What is crusher-run aggregate?
- Primary Crusher selection: Which is the Better Options for Primary Crushing?
- Mason Sand Making Solution
Mason Sand is also called as Plaster Sand, one type of important building material in construction industry. Mason sand has a maximum particle size of 9.5 mm, a...
- River Pebble or Cobblestone Sand Manufacturing Line
The manufactured sand made of river pebble materials has a wide applications in cement concrete, asphalt concrete and various soil cement (stabilized soil) materials and other road, tunnel, bridge and culvert engineering projects....
- Roller Compacted Concrete Plant
Roller compacted concrete (RCC) is an extremely dry concrete which is very difficult to compact by the normal methods used for workable concrete. RCC is used for the construction of dams and pavements....
- Nuclear Power Concrete Production Line
Nuclear power project is less than hydropower project in concrete pouring volume, but compared with other projects, it still needs a large volume of concrete and its structure is more complex than hydropower project....
- Building Aggregates Manufacturing Solution
Camelway Machinery specilizes in providing professional building aggregates solution and can offer various crusher and sand maker to meet your practical demand for differen kinds of aggregate....