Also known as a 'back acter' this excavator is extremely accurate, rapid and versatile and has become very common both loading blasted rock and digging soils, overburden and sand and gravel. It is usually mounted upon driven crawler tracks, but may be seen on wheels, and can slew through 360 ~ . It is available with a very wide range of bucket sizes and types.
- What is the difference between dry and wet batching plant?wet and dry mobile batch plant difference
- What are the features of environmentally friendly concrete batching plants?
- Can the twin shaft mixer use in concrete paving blocks production line?
- What is a batch plant?
- Why should we add fly ash into the pump concrete?
- Production of lightweight aggregates
Lightweight aggregate is used to produce lightweight concrete products such as concrete blocks, structural concrete, and pavement. It can be classified into 3 types--Structural lightweight aggregate, Masonry-lightweight aggregate and Insulating aggregate....
- Concrete Mixing Plant for Concrete Blocks
The production of concrete blocks on block machines has become one of the most popular industrial prefabrication methods in the construction sector worldwide. T...
- Cement Concrete Pavement Production Line
Cement concrete pavement(also known as rigid pavement) is composed of cement concrete faceplate and base (bed) course, including plain concrete pavement(PCCP), reinforced concrete pavement(RCP), steel fiber reinforced concrete pavement...
- Sand and Gravel Processing Plant
A cone crusher is depicted as most suitable to crush very coarse rejects into the desirable size range of concrete aggregates. A ZS vertical shaft impactor may be used to increase the yield of sand....
- Building Aggregates Manufacturing Solution
Camelway Machinery specilizes in providing professional building aggregates solution and can offer various crusher and sand maker to meet your practical demand for differen kinds of aggregate....