Also known as a 'back acter' this excavator is extremely accurate, rapid and versatile and has become very common both loading blasted rock and digging soils, overburden and sand and gravel. It is usually mounted upon driven crawler tracks, but may be seen on wheels, and can slew through 360 ~ . It is available with a very wide range of bucket sizes and types.
- What is the difference between dry and wet batching plant?wet and dry mobile batch plant difference
- What is the difference between crushed rock fine with manufactured sand?
- What is Twin shaft compulsory Mixers?
- Can your Equipment Mix Sandcrete?
- What are the features of environmentally friendly concrete batching plants?
- Limestone Crushing Line
The compressive strength of limestone is generally about 150 MPa under the category of soft rock, hence, in the selection of limestone crushing technology, adop...
- The Aggregates Production Line for Highway Construction
In the production line, Camelway technical staffs mainly configure the vibrating feeder, jaw crusher, hydraulic cone crusher, circular vibrating screen, vertical shaft impact crusher(sand making machine), belt conveyor, etc....
- Basalt Crushing and Sand Making Production Line
The production line of basalt materials processing can mainly be divided into 3 stages: primary crushing, secondary crushing, sand making & shaping, respectively. Because the real size of the raw basalt material and the desirable size of end product o...
- High Performance Concrete Production Line
High performance concrete is made through conventional technology and its strength grade is from C50~C80. It is composed of cement, sand, stone, superplasticizer and other additives, fly ash, superfine slag, silica fume and other mineral admixtures....
- Building Aggregates Manufacturing Solution
Camelway Machinery specilizes in providing professional building aggregates solution and can offer various crusher and sand maker to meet your practical demand for differen kinds of aggregate....