Also known as a 'back acter' this excavator is extremely accurate, rapid and versatile and has become very common both loading blasted rock and digging soils, overburden and sand and gravel. It is usually mounted upon driven crawler tracks, but may be seen on wheels, and can slew through 360 ~ . It is available with a very wide range of bucket sizes and types.
- What’s the difference between mortar and concrete?
- Can the twin shaft mixer use to mix sand-lime brick material?
- Can rock tailings manufacturing sand be used to produce ready mix concrete?
- Can Manufactured Sand Replace Natural Sand in Ready Mix Concrete Plant?
- What is the difference of natural sand and manufactured sand?
- The Aggregates Production Line for Highway Construction
In the production line, Camelway technical staffs mainly configure the vibrating feeder, jaw crusher, hydraulic cone crusher, circular vibrating screen, vertical shaft impact crusher(sand making machine), belt conveyor, etc....
- Concrete Mixing Plant for Concrete Blocks
The production of concrete blocks on block machines has become one of the most popular industrial prefabrication methods in the construction sector worldwide. T...
- Production of lightweight aggregates
Lightweight aggregate is used to produce lightweight concrete products such as concrete blocks, structural concrete, and pavement. It can be classified into 3 types--Structural lightweight aggregate, Masonry-lightweight aggregate and Insulating aggregate....
- Mobile Crushing Plant for Building Waste Processing
Due to the construction wastes usually were piled up concentratedly in relatively limited space with poor traffic condition, Camelway Machinery recommends wheel mobile crushing equipment to crush and screen the construction waste....
- Concrete Solution for AAC Block Plant
Aerated concrete block is an important kind of construction material and it is mainly composed of cement, gravel, fly ash, lime and foaming agent. It possesses the advantages of light weight, fire prevention, thermal insulation,noise insulation...