On well maintained haul roads the rigid body dump truck can achieve higher speeds and be expected to return lower operating costs than the ADT. The wheel base is short to provide manoeuvrability and a spot target for the excavator/loader. Body height and capacity must be matched to the lift and volume of the loader bucket (usually 4-6 buckets fills the truck) for optimum performance. The number and capacity of the trucks is then determined by considering quarry output and the cycle time of the two-way travel between loader and dumping point. A wide range of truck sizes is available, from 30 to over 150 tonnes capacity, and discharge can be by rear-dump (most common), side or bottom dump.
- what is a central mix concrete plant, difference between central mix plant and other concrete plant
- How a HZS concrete batch plant works?
- What is the difference between Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher and Horizontal Shaft Impact Crusher?
- How to Process Marine Dredged Aggregates?
- What is Blake Crusher?
- Building Aggregates Manufacturing Solution
Camelway Machinery specilizes in providing professional building aggregates solution and can offer various crusher and sand maker to meet your practical demand for differen kinds of aggregate....
- Production of lightweight aggregates
Lightweight aggregate is used to produce lightweight concrete products such as concrete blocks, structural concrete, and pavement. It can be classified into 3 types--Structural lightweight aggregate, Masonry-lightweight aggregate and Insulating aggregate....
- Mobile Crushing Plant for Building Waste Processing
Due to the construction wastes usually were piled up concentratedly in relatively limited space with poor traffic condition, Camelway Machinery recommends wheel mobile crushing equipment to crush and screen the construction waste....
- Sand and Gravel Processing Plant
A cone crusher is depicted as most suitable to crush very coarse rejects into the desirable size range of concrete aggregates. A ZS vertical shaft impactor may be used to increase the yield of sand....
- The Aggregates Production Line for Highway Construction
In the production line, Camelway technical staffs mainly configure the vibrating feeder, jaw crusher, hydraulic cone crusher, circular vibrating screen, vertical shaft impact crusher(sand making machine), belt conveyor, etc....