Usually mounted on one end of a rectangular pontoon for loading into barges, floating cranes and grabs are capable of very high speeds of operation. Grabs can deliver to a surge bin with a grid to separate oversize material picked up by the grab, undersize material being discharged to conveyors and thence to the processing plant.
- Can the twin shaft mixer replace the planetary concrete mixer in my present project?
- Do you Have Roller Compacted Concrete(RCC) Plant?
- What kind of Material is Suitable for ZS Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher?
- What is the difference between self-loading mixers and compulsory mixers?
- Concrete Batching Plant for Sale
- Concrete Solution for AAC Block Plant
Aerated concrete block is an important kind of construction material and it is mainly composed of cement, gravel, fly ash, lime and foaming agent. It possesses the advantages of light weight, fire prevention, thermal insulation,noise insulation...
- Roller Compacted Concrete Plant
Roller compacted concrete (RCC) is an extremely dry concrete which is very difficult to compact by the normal methods used for workable concrete. RCC is used for the construction of dams and pavements....
- Mason Sand Making Solution
Mason Sand is also called as Plaster Sand, one type of important building material in construction industry. Mason sand has a maximum particle size of 9.5 mm, a...
- Granite Crushing Line
The Granite Crushing Line designed by Camelway has the advantages of high automation degree, high crushing capacity, low operation cost, low energy consumption and qualified environmental protection performance, and the end products it produced has a good...
- Production of lightweight aggregates
Lightweight aggregate is used to produce lightweight concrete products such as concrete blocks, structural concrete, and pavement. It can be classified into 3 types--Structural lightweight aggregate, Masonry-lightweight aggregate and Insulating aggregate....