There are two important types of continuous excavator, the bucket-chain and the bucket-wheel. Mounted upon crawler undercarriage or rails the excavator has mobility. The material dug by the buckets is transferred to a conveyor belt which carries the material away. The figure shows a bucket-chain excavator although the bucket-wheel is more common. This type of excavator is not suitable for strong, consolidated rocks but has been applied to unconsolidated soils and overburden, sands, clays, chalk and, especially, brown coal (lignite).
- What is the difference and advantage of your Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher compared with other brand
- Do you Have Roller Compacted Concrete(RCC) Plant?
- Can I just buy some essential equipment to assemble a simple concrete batch plant?
- What are the features of environmentally friendly concrete batching plants?
- What is the difference of natural sand and manufactured sand?
- Roller Compacted Concrete Plant
Roller compacted concrete (RCC) is an extremely dry concrete which is very difficult to compact by the normal methods used for workable concrete. RCC is used for the construction of dams and pavements....
- River Pebble or Cobblestone Sand Manufacturing Line
The manufactured sand made of river pebble materials has a wide applications in cement concrete, asphalt concrete and various soil cement (stabilized soil) materials and other road, tunnel, bridge and culvert engineering projects....
- Sand and Gravel Processing Plant
A cone crusher is depicted as most suitable to crush very coarse rejects into the desirable size range of concrete aggregates. A ZS vertical shaft impactor may be used to increase the yield of sand....
- Nuclear Power Concrete Production Line
Nuclear power project is less than hydropower project in concrete pouring volume, but compared with other projects, it still needs a large volume of concrete and its structure is more complex than hydropower project....
- Andesite Manufactured Sand Production Line
The Andesite Manufactured Sand Production Line designed by Camelway Machinery has the advantages of reasonable configuration, high automation degree, low operation cost, high crushing ratio, low energy consumption, high productivity and simple maintenance...