Rock crushing plants tend to fall into one of two types: fixed crushing plant and mobile crushing plant. Fixed plant constructed upon permanent foundations tends to be associated with relatively larger reserves providing extended life (ideally 30 years or more for hard rocks; ten years or so for sand and gravel) supplying a variety of markets in terms of aggregate type, tonnage and locations. The relatively short life of sand and gravel deposits means that the process plant may be removed and used again on a later development. 'Modular construction' of such plant, that is prior fabrication of units of the structure and installation of appropriate equipment, greatly facilitates both removal and rapid erection. 'Mobile' plants tend to be dedicated to major construction projects, such as airport runways, motorways, dams etc, the life of the operation and volume of the reserve being determined entirely by this single market. They may also be employed within a quarry to augment temporarily the capability and the capacity of a 'fixed' plant to satisfy a shortterm market or during the development stage.
- Can rock tailings manufacturing sand be used to produce ready mix concrete?
- Why the mixing time of manufactured sand concrete should be longer than natural sand concrete?
- Can the twin shaft mixer use in concrete paving blocks production line?
- Can your batching plant add winter equipment that guarantees the work in cold area?
- What is the difference between dry and wet batching plant?wet and dry mobile batch plant difference
- Roller Compacted Concrete Plant
Roller compacted concrete (RCC) is an extremely dry concrete which is very difficult to compact by the normal methods used for workable concrete. RCC is used for the construction of dams and pavements....
- Granite Crushing Line
The Granite Crushing Line designed by Camelway has the advantages of high automation degree, high crushing capacity, low operation cost, low energy consumption and qualified environmental protection performance, and the end products it produced has a good...
- Andesite Manufactured Sand Production Line
The Andesite Manufactured Sand Production Line designed by Camelway Machinery has the advantages of reasonable configuration, high automation degree, low operation cost, high crushing ratio, low energy consumption, high productivity and simple maintenance...
- Nuclear Power Concrete Production Line
Nuclear power project is less than hydropower project in concrete pouring volume, but compared with other projects, it still needs a large volume of concrete and its structure is more complex than hydropower project....
- Production of lightweight aggregates
Lightweight aggregate is used to produce lightweight concrete products such as concrete blocks, structural concrete, and pavement. It can be classified into 3 types--Structural lightweight aggregate, Masonry-lightweight aggregate and Insulating aggregate....