Pump concrete is a kind of concrete mixture with a slump no fewer than 100 ㎜ and it can be delivered by concrete pump through the pipeline. It should have a better flowability and the aggregate size is usually not more than the quarter of the pipe diameter. You also need to add some pumping agents to prevent concrete mixtures from segregating and blocking in the pumping pipe, and you also need to add other additives to aid the mixtures to pass the pipe smoothly under the pumping pressure. Water reducing agent, plasticizing agent, air-entraining agent and thickening agent all can be used as pumping agents. In addition, adding moderate amounts of fly ash also can prevent pump concrete mixtures from segregating, water bleeding and pipe blocking.
- Can the twin shaft mixer use in concrete paving blocks production line?
- What kind of Material is Suitable for ZS Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher?
- Can your crusher produce Lightweight Aggregates?
- What is the difference and advantage of your Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher compared with other brand
- What is your delivery range?
- Basalt Crushing and Sand Making Production Line
The production line of basalt materials processing can mainly be divided into 3 stages: primary crushing, secondary crushing, sand making & shaping, respectively. Because the real size of the raw basalt material and the desirable size of end product o...
- The Aggregates Production Line for Highway Construction
In the production line, Camelway technical staffs mainly configure the vibrating feeder, jaw crusher, hydraulic cone crusher, circular vibrating screen, vertical shaft impact crusher(sand making machine), belt conveyor, etc....
- Concrete Mixing Plant for Concrete Blocks
The production of concrete blocks on block machines has become one of the most popular industrial prefabrication methods in the construction sector worldwide. T...
- River Pebble or Cobblestone Sand Manufacturing Line
The manufactured sand made of river pebble materials has a wide applications in cement concrete, asphalt concrete and various soil cement (stabilized soil) materials and other road, tunnel, bridge and culvert engineering projects....
- Roller Compacted Concrete Plant
Roller compacted concrete (RCC) is an extremely dry concrete which is very difficult to compact by the normal methods used for workable concrete. RCC is used for the construction of dams and pavements....