Pump concrete is a kind of concrete mixture with a slump no fewer than 100 ㎜ and it can be delivered by concrete pump through the pipeline. It should have a better flowability and the aggregate size is usually not more than the quarter of the pipe diameter. You also need to add some pumping agents to prevent concrete mixtures from segregating and blocking in the pumping pipe, and you also need to add other additives to aid the mixtures to pass the pipe smoothly under the pumping pressure. Water reducing agent, plasticizing agent, air-entraining agent and thickening agent all can be used as pumping agents. In addition, adding moderate amounts of fly ash also can prevent pump concrete mixtures from segregating, water bleeding and pipe blocking.
- Why should we add fly ash into the pump concrete?
- Primary Crusher selection: Which is the Better Options for Primary Crushing?
- Do you Have Roller Compacted Concrete(RCC) Plant?
- Why the mixing time of manufactured sand concrete should be longer than natural sand concrete?
- How to Clean the Cement Silo in A Concrete Batching Plant
- Granite Crushing Line
The Granite Crushing Line designed by Camelway has the advantages of high automation degree, high crushing capacity, low operation cost, low energy consumption and qualified environmental protection performance, and the end products it produced has a good...
- Nuclear Power Concrete Production Line
Nuclear power project is less than hydropower project in concrete pouring volume, but compared with other projects, it still needs a large volume of concrete and its structure is more complex than hydropower project....
- High Performance Concrete Production Line
High performance concrete is made through conventional technology and its strength grade is from C50~C80. It is composed of cement, sand, stone, superplasticizer and other additives, fly ash, superfine slag, silica fume and other mineral admixtures....
- River Pebble or Cobblestone Sand Manufacturing Line
The manufactured sand made of river pebble materials has a wide applications in cement concrete, asphalt concrete and various soil cement (stabilized soil) materials and other road, tunnel, bridge and culvert engineering projects....
- Cement Concrete Pavement Production Line
Cement concrete pavement(also known as rigid pavement) is composed of cement concrete faceplate and base (bed) course, including plain concrete pavement(PCCP), reinforced concrete pavement(RCP), steel fiber reinforced concrete pavement...