Pump concrete is a kind of concrete mixture with a slump no fewer than 100 ㎜ and it can be delivered by concrete pump through the pipeline. It should have a better flowability and the aggregate size is usually not more than the quarter of the pipe diameter. You also need to add some pumping agents to prevent concrete mixtures from segregating and blocking in the pumping pipe, and you also need to add other additives to aid the mixtures to pass the pipe smoothly under the pumping pressure. Water reducing agent, plasticizing agent, air-entraining agent and thickening agent all can be used as pumping agents. In addition, adding moderate amounts of fly ash also can prevent pump concrete mixtures from segregating, water bleeding and pipe blocking.
- Why does pump concrete prefer to use medium sand?
- The components of HZS concrete batch plant,concrete batching plant parts,introduction of concrete mi
- Can your batch plant produce shotcrete for tunnels?
- Can your batching plant add winter equipment that guarantees the work in cold area?
- Can I just buy some essential equipment to assemble a simple concrete batch plant?
- Mason Sand Making Solution
Mason Sand is also called as Plaster Sand, one type of important building material in construction industry. Mason sand has a maximum particle size of 9.5 mm, a...
- Ready Mix Concrete Plant
Ready-mix concrete or ready mixed concrete (RMC) is produced at a central concrete plant withbatching system, and then it will be delivered to the customer’s c...
- Andesite Manufactured Sand Production Line
The Andesite Manufactured Sand Production Line designed by Camelway Machinery has the advantages of reasonable configuration, high automation degree, low operation cost, high crushing ratio, low energy consumption, high productivity and simple maintenance...
- Mobile Crushing Plant for Building Waste Processing
Due to the construction wastes usually were piled up concentratedly in relatively limited space with poor traffic condition, Camelway Machinery recommends wheel mobile crushing equipment to crush and screen the construction waste....
- The Aggregates Production Line for Highway Construction
In the production line, Camelway technical staffs mainly configure the vibrating feeder, jaw crusher, hydraulic cone crusher, circular vibrating screen, vertical shaft impact crusher(sand making machine), belt conveyor, etc....