The principal advantage of the horizontal screen is the saving of headroom and reduced height of required structures. However, since the transport of material must be achieved entirely by vibration the mechanisms and screen frames must be much more massive, robust and expensive. The linear vibrational motion inclined at about 45~ is produced by crank-driven connecting rods or contra-rotating eccentric shafts. Since a high level of sliding abrasive wear is to be expected, many horizontal screens are fitted with polymer or punched plate mats. The 'resonance' screen is a design of horizontal screen which exploits the natural frequency of a sprung mass, the screen, to reduce the power input to the screen. Construction is expensive but very long screen frames may be employed.
- How to Set Up a RMC Plant?Ready mix concrete plant set up
- How to clean the Concrete Mixer in Concrete Batching Plant?
- Should I use Cone Crusher or VSI Crusher as the final Sand Crushing Equipment?
- How to Set Up a temporary Concrete Batching Plant?
- What is the difference between twin-shaft compulsory mixer and drum mixer?
- Granite Crushing Line
The Granite Crushing Line designed by Camelway has the advantages of high automation degree, high crushing capacity, low operation cost, low energy consumption and qualified environmental protection performance, and the end products it produced has a good...
- Roller Compacted Concrete Plant
Roller compacted concrete (RCC) is an extremely dry concrete which is very difficult to compact by the normal methods used for workable concrete. RCC is used for the construction of dams and pavements....
- Mason Sand Making Solution
Mason Sand is also called as Plaster Sand, one type of important building material in construction industry. Mason sand has a maximum particle size of 9.5 mm, a...
- Sand and Gravel Processing Plant
A cone crusher is depicted as most suitable to crush very coarse rejects into the desirable size range of concrete aggregates. A ZS vertical shaft impactor may be used to increase the yield of sand....
- River Pebble or Cobblestone Sand Manufacturing Line
The manufactured sand made of river pebble materials has a wide applications in cement concrete, asphalt concrete and various soil cement (stabilized soil) materials and other road, tunnel, bridge and culvert engineering projects....