A trommel screen comprises a cylinder formed from screening media that rotates upon an axis slightly inclined to that of the horizontal. The feed material enters the trommel at the upper elevation and is transported by the rotation of the cylinder until 'oversize' discharges at the lower end. Undersize is discharged through the walls of the cylinder. The advantages of trommels are: lack of vibration and simple, low-cost structure; ease of multiple sizing by a single unit; rotation promotes dis-aggregation of material and the trommel may fulfil the role of a washer also. Disadvantages are the relatively low capacity and difficulty of maintenance of the screening surface. In most modern installations they have been replaced by the combination of a rotary washing barrel (scrubber) and inclined vibrating screens. However, they remain popular for low-capacity, mobile units.
- How to clean the Concrete Mixer in Concrete Batching Plant?
- used concrete batching plant for sale
- What is the difference between Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher and Horizontal Shaft Impact Crusher?
- What is Twin shaft compulsory Mixers?
- Can the twin shaft mixer replace the planetary concrete mixer in my present project?
- River Pebble or Cobblestone Sand Manufacturing Line
The manufactured sand made of river pebble materials has a wide applications in cement concrete, asphalt concrete and various soil cement (stabilized soil) materials and other road, tunnel, bridge and culvert engineering projects....
- Concrete Solution for AAC Block Plant
Aerated concrete block is an important kind of construction material and it is mainly composed of cement, gravel, fly ash, lime and foaming agent. It possesses the advantages of light weight, fire prevention, thermal insulation,noise insulation...
- Nuclear Power Concrete Production Line
Nuclear power project is less than hydropower project in concrete pouring volume, but compared with other projects, it still needs a large volume of concrete and its structure is more complex than hydropower project....
- Sand and Gravel Processing Plant
A cone crusher is depicted as most suitable to crush very coarse rejects into the desirable size range of concrete aggregates. A ZS vertical shaft impactor may be used to increase the yield of sand....
- The Aggregates Production Line for Highway Construction
In the production line, Camelway technical staffs mainly configure the vibrating feeder, jaw crusher, hydraulic cone crusher, circular vibrating screen, vertical shaft impact crusher(sand making machine), belt conveyor, etc....