A trommel screen comprises a cylinder formed from screening media that rotates upon an axis slightly inclined to that of the horizontal. The feed material enters the trommel at the upper elevation and is transported by the rotation of the cylinder until 'oversize' discharges at the lower end. Undersize is discharged through the walls of the cylinder. The advantages of trommels are: lack of vibration and simple, low-cost structure; ease of multiple sizing by a single unit; rotation promotes dis-aggregation of material and the trommel may fulfil the role of a washer also. Disadvantages are the relatively low capacity and difficulty of maintenance of the screening surface. In most modern installations they have been replaced by the combination of a rotary washing barrel (scrubber) and inclined vibrating screens. However, they remain popular for low-capacity, mobile units.
- Adjustment methods of Belt Conveyor Deviation in Concrete Batching Plant
- What is the difference between crushed rock fine with manufactured sand?
- The components of HZS concrete batch plant,concrete batching plant parts,introduction of concrete mi
- What is the difference and advantage of your Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher compared with other brand
- used concrete batching plant for sale
- Mason Sand Making Solution
Mason Sand is also called as Plaster Sand, one type of important building material in construction industry. Mason sand has a maximum particle size of 9.5 mm, a...
- Concrete Solution for AAC Block Plant
Aerated concrete block is an important kind of construction material and it is mainly composed of cement, gravel, fly ash, lime and foaming agent. It possesses the advantages of light weight, fire prevention, thermal insulation,noise insulation...
- Sand and Gravel Processing Plant
A cone crusher is depicted as most suitable to crush very coarse rejects into the desirable size range of concrete aggregates. A ZS vertical shaft impactor may be used to increase the yield of sand....
- Limestone Crushing Line
The compressive strength of limestone is generally about 150 MPa under the category of soft rock, hence, in the selection of limestone crushing technology, adop...
- River Pebble or Cobblestone Sand Manufacturing Line
The manufactured sand made of river pebble materials has a wide applications in cement concrete, asphalt concrete and various soil cement (stabilized soil) materials and other road, tunnel, bridge and culvert engineering projects....