A trommel screen comprises a cylinder formed from screening media that rotates upon an axis slightly inclined to that of the horizontal. The feed material enters the trommel at the upper elevation and is transported by the rotation of the cylinder until 'oversize' discharges at the lower end. Undersize is discharged through the walls of the cylinder. The advantages of trommels are: lack of vibration and simple, low-cost structure; ease of multiple sizing by a single unit; rotation promotes dis-aggregation of material and the trommel may fulfil the role of a washer also. Disadvantages are the relatively low capacity and difficulty of maintenance of the screening surface. In most modern installations they have been replaced by the combination of a rotary washing barrel (scrubber) and inclined vibrating screens. However, they remain popular for low-capacity, mobile units.
- How to clean the Concrete Mixer in Concrete Batching Plant?
- Adjustment methods of Belt Conveyor Deviation in Concrete Batching Plant
- What is the difference between dry and wet batching plant?wet and dry mobile batch plant difference
- What is the difference between crushed rock fine with manufactured sand?
- How to Clean the Cement Silo in A Concrete Batching Plant
- River Pebble or Cobblestone Sand Manufacturing Line
The manufactured sand made of river pebble materials has a wide applications in cement concrete, asphalt concrete and various soil cement (stabilized soil) materials and other road, tunnel, bridge and culvert engineering projects....
- Diabase Crushing, Screening and Sand Making Production Line
Diabase is a superior building material that can be used as asphalt concrete crushed stones for super highway pavement. The production mainly consists of jaw cr...
- Limestone Crushing Line
The compressive strength of limestone is generally about 150 MPa under the category of soft rock, hence, in the selection of limestone crushing technology, adop...
- Granite Crushing Line
The Granite Crushing Line designed by Camelway has the advantages of high automation degree, high crushing capacity, low operation cost, low energy consumption and qualified environmental protection performance, and the end products it produced has a good...
- Concrete Solution for AAC Block Plant
Aerated concrete block is an important kind of construction material and it is mainly composed of cement, gravel, fly ash, lime and foaming agent. It possesses the advantages of light weight, fire prevention, thermal insulation,noise insulation...