Shape sorting is employed to reject flaky particles that are detrimental to many uses of aggregates such as roadstone and concrete. In its truest form, aggregates that have been screened into narrow size ranges such as the 'nominal sizes' by square aperture mats are processed by screens having transverse, elongated or slot apertures. To promote the orientation of the flaky particles to pass through the slots transverse weirs or baffles can be attached to the mat. The width of the aperture is determined by the definition of a flaky particle e.g. 60% of the nominal screen size. However, some devices referred to as deflaking screens employ conventional apertures and are, in fact, separating a size fraction from the product of a crusher that has been found to be flaky. It has already been noted that, for example, depending upon rock type, the relatively coarse fraction of the product from a cone crusher may be flaky. This fraction will be crushed to produce an aggregate of smaller size but superior shape.
- Adjustment methods of Belt Conveyor Deviation in Concrete Batching Plant
- Accessories For Concrete Plant
- Can I use the Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher to crush glass and other abrasive materials?
- Primary Crusher selection: Which is the Better Options for Primary Crushing?
- Can the twin shaft mixer use to mix sand-lime brick material?
- The Aggregates Production Line for Highway Construction
In the production line, Camelway technical staffs mainly configure the vibrating feeder, jaw crusher, hydraulic cone crusher, circular vibrating screen, vertical shaft impact crusher(sand making machine), belt conveyor, etc....
- Diabase Crushing, Screening and Sand Making Production Line
Diabase is a superior building material that can be used as asphalt concrete crushed stones for super highway pavement. The production mainly consists of jaw cr...
- Ready Mix Concrete Plant
Ready-mix concrete or ready mixed concrete (RMC) is produced at a central concrete plant withbatching system, and then it will be delivered to the customer’s c...
- Cement Concrete Pavement Production Line
Cement concrete pavement(also known as rigid pavement) is composed of cement concrete faceplate and base (bed) course, including plain concrete pavement(PCCP), reinforced concrete pavement(RCP), steel fiber reinforced concrete pavement...
- Basalt Crushing and Sand Making Production Line
The production line of basalt materials processing can mainly be divided into 3 stages: primary crushing, secondary crushing, sand making & shaping, respectively. Because the real size of the raw basalt material and the desirable size of end product o...