Based on the installation methods, concrete mixers can be classified into stationary mixers and mobile (portable) mixers. The stationary mixers will be installed at the prepared foundation and the mixer cannot move independently. It has the features of large profile and high productivity and it is widely used in ready mix concrete batch plants or some medium and large engineering batching plants. The mobile concrete mixers have the travelling wheels with the advantages of small profile and light weight so that it has a good flexible performance and it is often used in small and medium temporary construction projects.
- Do you have a Mobile Concrete Batching Plant?
- What is the difference and advantage of your Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher compared with other brand
- Primary Crusher selection: Which is the Better Options for Primary Crushing?
- what is a central mix concrete plant, difference between central mix plant and other concrete plant
- How to Process Marine Dredged Aggregates?
- Mobile Crushing Plant for Building Waste Processing
Due to the construction wastes usually were piled up concentratedly in relatively limited space with poor traffic condition, Camelway Machinery recommends wheel mobile crushing equipment to crush and screen the construction waste....
- Concrete Mixing Plant for Concrete Blocks
The production of concrete blocks on block machines has become one of the most popular industrial prefabrication methods in the construction sector worldwide. T...
- Diabase Crushing, Screening and Sand Making Production Line
Diabase is a superior building material that can be used as asphalt concrete crushed stones for super highway pavement. The production mainly consists of jaw cr...
- Nuclear Power Concrete Production Line
Nuclear power project is less than hydropower project in concrete pouring volume, but compared with other projects, it still needs a large volume of concrete and its structure is more complex than hydropower project....
- Ready Mix Concrete Plant
Ready-mix concrete or ready mixed concrete (RMC) is produced at a central concrete plant withbatching system, and then it will be delivered to the customer’s c...