Based on the installation methods, concrete mixers can be classified into stationary mixers and mobile (portable) mixers. The stationary mixers will be installed at the prepared foundation and the mixer cannot move independently. It has the features of large profile and high productivity and it is widely used in ready mix concrete batch plants or some medium and large engineering batching plants. The mobile concrete mixers have the travelling wheels with the advantages of small profile and light weight so that it has a good flexible performance and it is often used in small and medium temporary construction projects.
- what is a central mix concrete plant, difference between central mix plant and other concrete plant
- Can your batch plant produce shotcrete for tunnels?
- Primary Crusher selection: Which is the Better Options for Primary Crushing?
- Can the twin shaft mixer use to mix sand-lime brick material?
- What is crusher-run aggregate?
- Basalt Crushing and Sand Making Production Line
The production line of basalt materials processing can mainly be divided into 3 stages: primary crushing, secondary crushing, sand making & shaping, respectively. Because the real size of the raw basalt material and the desirable size of end product o...
- Sand and Gravel Processing Plant
A cone crusher is depicted as most suitable to crush very coarse rejects into the desirable size range of concrete aggregates. A ZS vertical shaft impactor may be used to increase the yield of sand....
- Hard rock Crushing Plant
The following figure depicts the flowsheet for a plant producing various forms of dry (uncoated) roadstone including high PSV (+60) surface chippings. The produ...
- Concrete Solution for AAC Block Plant
Aerated concrete block is an important kind of construction material and it is mainly composed of cement, gravel, fly ash, lime and foaming agent. It possesses the advantages of light weight, fire prevention, thermal insulation,noise insulation...
- High Performance Concrete Production Line
High performance concrete is made through conventional technology and its strength grade is from C50~C80. It is composed of cement, sand, stone, superplasticizer and other additives, fly ash, superfine slag, silica fume and other mineral admixtures....