Based on the installation methods, concrete mixers can be classified into stationary mixers and mobile (portable) mixers. The stationary mixers will be installed at the prepared foundation and the mixer cannot move independently. It has the features of large profile and high productivity and it is widely used in ready mix concrete batch plants or some medium and large engineering batching plants. The mobile concrete mixers have the travelling wheels with the advantages of small profile and light weight so that it has a good flexible performance and it is often used in small and medium temporary construction projects.
- Adjustment methods of Belt Conveyor Deviation in Concrete Batching Plant
- What are the features of environmentally friendly concrete batching plants?
- Crushing Plant, What is a Crushing Plant?
- Primary Crusher selection: Which is the Better Options for Primary Crushing?
- What is Twin shaft compulsory Mixers?
- Mobile Crushing Plant for Building Waste Processing
Due to the construction wastes usually were piled up concentratedly in relatively limited space with poor traffic condition, Camelway Machinery recommends wheel mobile crushing equipment to crush and screen the construction waste....
- Diabase Crushing, Screening and Sand Making Production Line
Diabase is a superior building material that can be used as asphalt concrete crushed stones for super highway pavement. The production mainly consists of jaw cr...
- The Aggregates Production Line for Highway Construction
In the production line, Camelway technical staffs mainly configure the vibrating feeder, jaw crusher, hydraulic cone crusher, circular vibrating screen, vertical shaft impact crusher(sand making machine), belt conveyor, etc....
- Building Aggregates Manufacturing Solution
Camelway Machinery specilizes in providing professional building aggregates solution and can offer various crusher and sand maker to meet your practical demand for differen kinds of aggregate....
- Mason Sand Making Solution
Mason Sand is also called as Plaster Sand, one type of important building material in construction industry. Mason sand has a maximum particle size of 9.5 mm, a...