Concrete batching plants are widely used to produce various kinds of concrete including quaking concrete and hard concrete, suitable for large or medium scale building works, road and bridge works and precast concrete plants, etc.
The concrete batching plant is mainly composed of 5 main systems, such as the concrete mixer, the material weighing system, the material delivery system, the material storage system and the control system, and other ancillary facilities.
- Concrete mixer: The mixer is divided into a forced mixer and a self falling mixer according to its mixing method . The forced mixer is the mainstream of the mixing station both at home and abroad. It can mix a variety of concrete, such as fluidity, semi dry hardness and dry hardness, etc. The self falling mixer is mainly used to stir the fluidity concrete, which is rarely used in mixing stations. The forced mixer according to the structure style is divided into spindle planetary mixer, single horizontal shaft mixer and twin shaft mixer. The comprehensive performance of twin shaft forced mixer is best. The company's series of mixing station all adopt twin shaft forced mixers.
- Material weighing system: The material weighing system is the key component that affects the quality of concrete and the production cost of concrete. It is divided into three parts: aggregate weighing, powder weighing and liquid weighing. Generally, the superimposed weighing method is adopted for the concrete batching plant under 20 cubic meters per hour, that is aggregate (sand, stone).
- Material delivery system: The material delivery system consists of three parts. Aggregate delivery; There are two ways of hopper transportation and belt transport at present. The advantages of hopper transportation are small footprint and simple structure. The advantages of belt transport are large transportation distance, high efficiency and low fault rate. The belt transport is mainly used in the mixing station with the aggregate temporary storehouse, thus improving the productivity of the mixing station. Powder delivery; The main material available for concrete is cement, fly ash and mineral powder. The current widespread use of the powder conveying mode is to screw conveyor conveying. The large concrete mixing plant is transported by pneumatic conveying and scraper conveyor. The advantages of auger delivery are simple structure, low cost and operational safety. Liquid transportation mainly refers to water and liquid admixtures, which are transported by water pumps.
- Material storage system: The storage of materials available for concrete is basically the same. Aggregates stacked in the open air(there is also a closed silo for large commercial concrete mixing station). The powder is stored in a completely enclosed steel silo. The admixture is stored in steel structure container.
- Control system: The control system of the mixing station is the nervus centralis of the whole equipment. The control system has different functions and compounding according to the different requirements of the user and the size of the mixing station. In general, the control system of small concrete batching plant, which can be used in the construction site is simple, and the control system of large mixing station is relatively complex.