For Concrete Production, the batch mix concrete plants are more to see than the continuous mix concrete plants, but in some special field, the continuous concrete mixing plants are more practical like production of roller compacted concrete, cement treated soil, etc.
Process of Continuous Concrete Mixing Plant
- The raw materials can start the uniform proportioning process and reach the mouth of the mixing cylinder according to the order of distance from the entrance of the mixer.
- The material is imported into the mixer uniformly.
- The mixer swirled and stirred, and push the material forward at the same time, and the material was stirred / promoted from the entrance to the exit, and became the finished product.
- After the production to the predetermined square amount, the material is stopped in the order of distance from the entrance of the mixer.
From the start of production to the end of production, The ingredients, mixing/ propelling, and discharging are continuously carried out.
component of Continuous Concrete Mixing Plant
The Continuous Concrete Mixing Plant consists of five major systems:
- Sand and stone system: including three feeding sand stones bucket(according to different requirements can also be two or four), respectively used for the measurement and feeding of sand and stone. Each sand - stone bucket consists of a aggregate bin , a weighing cell, a reduction box, a feeding belt and ancillary equipment.
- Powder system: The powder system consists of a storage silo, a butterfly valves, lifting screws, metering silos, disc feeders and other components. Powder storage silos include the main storehouse and vice storehouse, a single volume 100T-300T. The main storehouse and the vice storehouse are all equipped with automatic arch breaking device and material position signal indicating device. The powder storage barn also comes with dust removal system.
- Water and admixture system: The water and admixture system consists of admixture box, water pond (or tank), pump station, water and admixture weighing hopper and pipeline.
- Transmission - mixing - storage system: The system is composed of a belt machine, mixer and mixer frame. The sand and stone are loaded onto the belt by the batching machine and into the blender. The fly ash, cement are directly sent into the mixer through the disc feeder and aggregate spiral on the metering bin.
- Low-voltage electrical and automatic control system: It includes three main parts, such as power cabinets, sensors and control centers.
Camelway Machinery can offers complete continuous mixing plants of various sizes based on the Twin-Shaft Continuous Mixer.