The comparison of Dry Sand Making and Wet Sand Making Process
The Features of Dry Sand Making
1.It usually adopts stones with the size of below 40㎜ as raw materials
2. It often adopt high duty and super fine sand maker, so the content of stone powder is controllable.
3. It uses air classifier device and don’t need to screw sand washer.
4. Its investment cost is relatively low.
5. Simple operation and low operation cost.
6. It can also produce high quality manufactured sand near to the sand produced through wet sand making method.
7. There may be some mud existing in raw stone materials and it is hard to treatment, which will influence the quality of the end product.
8. The raw stone materials should be dry.
The Features of Wet Sand Making
1. It usually uses stones with the size of below 25㎜ as raw materials.
2. The stones are ground by the sand crusher and may generate more stone powder that will be washed out by sand washer, the lost rate of final product is higher.
3. It will generate lots of waste water, so it should instill sewage treatment equipment.
4. It needs to use chemical drugs as additives.
5. Its investment cost is relatively higher than dry sand making method at preliminary stage.
6. Higher operation cost
7. It can produce higher quality manufactured sand with better grain shape.
In brief, dry sand making and wet sand making process both have its advantades. Generally, dry sand making process is more suit for areas lack of water resources or use water with more difficulty while wet sand making process is suit for areas are rich in water resources. However, except for water, we should also consider the engineering project's condition, the raw materials categories and the production scale, so if you have a plan to build a stone crusher and sand manufacturing plant, you can contact Camelway Machinery for a professional solution.