The Stationary Concrete Batching Plant is a special concrete plant which is specially designed to meet the production needs of large output, high efficiency, high stability and high specification concrete. It is mainly used to produce ready mixed concrete. The Stationary Concrete Batching Plant of Camelway Machinery adopts more reliable and flexible components, low failure rate and convenient maintenance. It can be used in various concrete projects such as roads and bridges, ports, tunnels, dams and buildings.
Camelway Machinery offers a variety of Stationary Concrete Batching Plants. Its theoretical production capacity is up to 540 cubic meters per hour. It is possible to produce higher quality ready-mixed concrete by smaller areas. The concrete batching plant with twin-shaft mixer and belt feeding has higher and more stable production capacity and flexible expansion capacity to meet the production requirements of ready-mixed concrete no matter in cold or hot regions. Batching plants equipped with vertical shaft mixers or reinforced two-axis mixers can meet the production requirements of high-grade concrete C50.
2 Types of Stationary Batching Plant Layout
1. How much is a stationary concrete batching plant?
it is the price that is one of the most concerned issues for users. Many customers want to get the price directly online, but the truth is that the price is affected by multiple factors, such as raw material cost, logistics transportation cost and labor cost. The concrete mixing plant is a complex system, we need to tailor the solution according to your requirements. Actually, each batching plant configuration is different due to your needs, so contact us to get your customized solution and exact quote.
2. How do we supply spare parts for our customers?
The spare parts of the batching plant include mixing blades, linings, transportation belts, sealing strips, dust collector filters, etc. When you purchase our batching plant, we will give you some spare parts for the occasional need. Later, we will provide you with all kinds of spare parts and accessories at the factory quality and price. You only need to bear the cost of logistics and the parts themselves.
1. The production capacity of the mixing plant is theoretical, and the actual engineering use may be less than the theoretical value.
2. The floor space refers to the floor space of the main body of the mixing plant. It does not include the floor space of the material yard, living area, laboratory and other functional areas. The mixing plant of the same type may adopt different structural forms according to the needs of users. The occupied area may vary from the standard area.
3. The unloading height is the receiving height of the standard concrete transport tanker, which can be changed according to the actual engineering needs.