2HZS120 Concrete Batching Plant, also known as double hzs120 concrete plant, produces 4 cubic meter(2m³*2) of concrete each batch. Its theoretical productivity is as the same as HZS240 concrete plant. On the one hand, when the demand for concrete is large, 2HZS120 manufactures concrete in synergy; on the other hand, when the demand for concrete is small, it is fine to open a single machine. In a nutshell, it is suitable for projects with large changes for concrete, such as commercial concrete production.
Due to its stable work, high efficiency, accurate measurement, Camelway 2HZS120 concrete batching plant usually uses to produce high standard concrete. It is widely used to in large projects to produce concrete and commercial concrete.
1. How much is the concrete batching plant?
The price of the concrete plant is affected by multiple factors, such as raw material cost, logistics transportation cost, labor cost, ect. In addition, the configuration of the concrete plant is adapted to the customer's demands. Due to different configurations, the price is different, so we are unable to provide online quotes.
We will send you the configuration plan and quotation after you send us your requirements.
2. Do you provide wearing parts ?
The wearing parts of the concrete plant include mixing blades, lining boards, transportation belts, sealing strips, dust filter elements, etc. When you purchase our concrete plant, we will offer you some wearing parts for the occasional need. Later, we will provide you with all kinds of wearing parts and accessories at the cost price.
1. The capacity of the concrete plant is theoretical productivity, and the actual capacity may be less than the theoretical value.
2. The floor space refers to the footprint of the main body of the concrete batching plant. It does not include the floor space of the aggregate yard, living area, laboratory and other functional areas. The concrete plant of the same type may adopt different structural forms according to the needs of users. The footprint and standard footprint are different.
3. The discharging height is the receiving height of the standard concrete mixer truck. It can be adjusted according to the actual needs.