The 2HZS60 concrete batching plant is equipped with two JS1000 twin-shaft mixers. It produces 2 cubic meters of concrete per batch and the maximum output is up to 120 m³/h. Meanwhile, 2HZS60 transports aggregates by the conveyor belt. As for aggregate batcher, the number and capacity of aggregare bins can be adjusted according to actual demands. Moreover, this concrete plant adopts automatic control system, achieving the coordinated production of 2 sets of concrete plant. If one of equipments shuts down for maintenance or other reasons, the other one can continue to operate.
Camelway 2HZS60 concrete batching plant has the characteristics of stable operation, safety and environmental protection, high production efficiency, etc. It is suitable for building commercial concrete plant or producing concrete on the site.
1. How much is the concrete batching plant?
The price of the concrete plant is influenced by multiple factors, such as raw material cost, logistics transportation cost, labor cost, ect. In addition, the configuration of the concrete plant is tailored to the customer's specific demands. Due to different configuration, which means that the price is different, so we are unable to provide online quotes. We will send you the configuration plan and quotation after you send us your requirements.
2. How does the belt type concrete plant reduce the floor space?
Compared with the hopper type concrete plant, the belt type concrete plant occupies a large area, but the operation is more stable. It is suitable for large-scale projects that require uninterrupted production. If you have a small production area, we recommend the concrete plant with skip hoist. Contact us for more information.
3. Delivery Time?
If the capacity of the concrete plant is below 60m³/h, it will be sent within 7 days. If the capacity of the concrete plant is above 60m³/h, it will be sent within one month.
1. The capacity of the concrete plant is theoretical productivity, so the actual capacity may be lower than the theoretical value.
2. The floor space refers to the footprint of the main body of the concrete batching plant. It does not include the floor space of the aggregate yard, living area, laboratory and other functional areas. The concrete plant of the same type may adopt different structural forms according to the needs of users. Footprints are differernt from the standard footprint.
3. Discharging height is the receiving height of the standard concrete mixer truck, which can be adjusted according to the actual need.